Ok, so I'm nine weeks today. I have been doing very very well. Naseous about 80% of the time, but I'm dealing with it because I'm incredibly tough. ha. No really, I'm actually dealing with it quite well.
Marcelo's sister is pregnant too. She's about 5 or 6 weeks ahead of me. She gets really sick when she's pregnant, so she's kinda annoyed that I'm not really sick. Two weeks ago, she was like, "You'll be throwing up by week 9." I have been determined to prove her wrong.
Well. I threw up last night. My stomach was pretty empty, so it was pretty painful. I hate vomitting. I'm so bummed that Michelle was right.
STILL, that's only once so far!! So if I can make it to 12 weeks with no more barfing, I should be in the clear. I'm so excited. I'm nervous, scared, anxious, but mostly unbelievably excited. It's all I've ever wanted.
My husband has been amazing. I tell him he needs to stop spoiling me. He has pretty much done everything for me for the past two weeks. He won't take no for an answer. Hey, who am I to argue? If he wants to make dinner while I lay on the couch, I'm not going to take that away from him!
I love him. And I love little Fri FrÃ.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment