
Sofia Rojas was born on April 20th. We went to visit her when she was 2 weeks old. She's so cute!! She has so much more hair than Diego. She looks just like Tio Andres.
Diego is 3 months old now. He has bad acid reflux. It started at about 2 months. He spits up a TON after he eats. His pediatricion (which I love, btw) doesn't want to put him on medication. He says he'll grow out of it. It's hard though, because everywhere I go, I have to pack like 5 bibs and five burp cloths, and sometimes that's not even enough! He was super fussy and uncomfortable while we were visiting Tio Andres. I tried to tell them that he's not usually like that, but the first impression he gave them was of a fussy, cranky baby. But I swear, he's not usually like that! He's a happy boy! But I had a really acidic drink (maracuyá, yum!) the morning we were there, and he didn't like it one bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment