Friday, October 20, 2006

Cruisin'

We went on our first cruise! It was my dad's 50th birthday, so my parents, David, Sergio and his girlfriend Mina, Marcelo, Diego, me, and my grandparents went on a cruise to the Bahamas. It was a lot of fun. It would have been a lot MORE fun, if Diego would have slept through the night. He kept waking up because we were in the same room with him and he could see us. But it was still fun. The food was soooo delicious. And it was great getting to spend all that time with my grandparents since I don't get to see them often.















Diego learned to pull himself up while we were there!



















My abuelitos:



I thought I'd be scared, but I wasn't. Being in the middle of the ocean was beautiful. Ugh, but I was pretty seasick for the first two days. So was David. Okay, Diego just woke up, so I have to cut this short. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I'm glad we went!

No comments: