Sunday, July 15, 2007

Big Boy Bed

We put Diego in a big boy bed!! He's doing great in it. I'm so sad about it because he just seems way way way too little for that huge bed. He's only 17 months old! But I really wanted to do it before Baby #2 comes. (He's still nameless Baby #2, btw.) I can't believe how easy he made the transition for us. But Marcelo and I were talking about it, and we came to the conclusion that he is just a good "transitioner". Everything has been easy. Going from breastmilk to soymilk was easy, going from bottle to sippy cup was easy, and now this. Thank goodness, too, because I already have a ton on my plate to worry about.

I worked really hard on his room and I'm sooo happy with it! Honestly, I like it better than the nursery. I hope he likes it when he gets old enough to care. So here's a few pics.
I'm not done yet, but this is an idea.

No comments: