Thursday, August 2, 2007

Adjusting

It has only been a week, but so far things have been going well. Celo loves sleep as much as I do! He's been sleeping for 5 hours straight every night. I have to wake him up to feed him. He barely cries. He just grunts instead. Diego loves him. I wonder if he'll get jealous. So far he just points at him and says "Baby, baby." He gives him lots of hugs and kisses, too. It's sooo cute. A few days ago, he threw his precious teddy bear into the baby's bassinet. He looooves that bear. I picked it up and tried to give it back to him and he turned his face away and said, "No. Baby." I almost cried. He was sharing it with the baby! So cute. I took a picture of it:

I can't believe how big Diego is compared to Marcelito. He's tiny! And tan, I might add. Diego is so white.

Okay, that's all I have time for. Back to breastfeeding (which, by the way, has been a breeze this time, thank goodness!) and watching elmo.

No comments: