We had his party yesterday. It was a success. I made it completely Diego-friendly, as in, the only food served was okay for him to eat. We had hot dogs, potato chips, and chili, and for dessert we had rice crispy treats and popsicles. No dairy, no eggs, no nuts, no coconut, no cinnamon, no allergic reactions. Perfect.
I didn't take many pictures, which is so unlike me, but I guess my head was elsewhere. So this is all I got.
The theme was trains, firetrucks, and dump trucks, because Diego loves all 3. (He also loves racecars, but they weren't on the plates I found.)
This is the "cake and ice cream". The popsicles were inside the firetruck, and the rice crispies were stacked in the dump truck.
Eating a popsicle
Playing with his friends
Opening presents with Tio David (Abit). I love how it looks like he's really reading the card.
That's all. Like I said, no good pics. I'm a little bummed about that. Maybe I'll do a fake bday party so I can have a re-shoot. I know Diego wouldn't mind blowing out the candles again.
My grandparents just got here from Colombia, so it was awesome that they could be at the party! I really really wish I would have taken more pictures!! I should have gotten some of him with them but like I said, I was running around and thinking about other things and just didn't do it. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment