REM anyone?
I'm pretty sure the end of the world is coming. Yesterday, when I went out to my car early in the morning, there was ice on the windshield. ICE!!!! It's Florida. We don't get ice on our windshields here. Diego even said, "Mommy what's that?" And I absentmindedly said, "It's just water, Diego," as I strapped him into his carseat. Then I got into the driver's seat, and turned on the windshield wipers. That's when I really looked at the windshield and realized the water was ice. Seeing how I live in FLORIDA, I didn't have the proper ice scraping tool to take care of the situation, so I used one of the kids' DVD cases. It worked. I bet there was ice on my windshield again this morning, but I didn't get up early enough to find out. Last night, the weather was in the 20s. That's pretty much unheard of. Today it's going to be in the 50s again. The bad news is that all my winter clothes are in a plastic bin in the garage, buried under lots of other plastic bins. I didn't get them out this year because, well, I only had to use them for like 3 days last year. So I've been wearing the same sweater and jacket day after day.
So yeah, the end is near.
8 years ago

3 comments:
yeah, for once it's actually warmer here in Co than in Fl!! Crazy!
i am so jealous. we are already in granada and i miss the cold weather. i hate the heat! enjoy the cold. is not the end of the world silly....is just 'global warming'....righ?
I heard about the freezing temps in FL! I was wondering how you were staying warm. And I hope I can still get a decent orange this year, lol.
Post a Comment