Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Video Time

Here's a video my sweet little brother made for me! It's just me chasing the kids around the park and he edited it and put it to music. I love how right at the beginning and at the end you can hear Diego saying, "Mommy are you happy?" So cute. I also love the part where Celo steals Diego's cup and then he throws it on the ground and switches to his own. That is such typical Celo behavior. And I also absolutely love the ending. I just know this video is going to make me cry my eyes out when the kids are older! Thank you Tio Dabit! You are muy talentoso.



4 comments:

Justin said...

Very nice video. They're growing up so fast!

Heidi said...

Okay--the ending brought tears to my eyes!

Thanks for the reminder that I need to play with my kids more.

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

So much fun! I would love to have a video done like that! I think I am going too do that too, what a great way for our children to see the relationship we had with them when they were little. I love doing home videos anyways. Too bad we don't have sound on our computer...I bet the music makes the moments even more special, but still it was fun to watch! Thanks for sharing. Hey, I need to know what the website is you set up. People have been asking me so much about your work and I want to be able to pass along your info to them if you want me to. :) I'll just take a 5% cut. LOl J/K

Jones said...

oh my gosh, what a SWEET video!!