No, it is not. Okay, give it time. I'm definitely less tired 11 months into having three kids than I was four months in. It'll pass. :)
You look awesome!Also, you are about as big as I was when 20 weeks pregnant. You are tiny! :)
Go, Natty, Go! ANd I love the boys' room. I will stay tuned for Princess E's.
It doesn't go away?! No!! Nice catching up with you today. -Julie H
I know you have 2 months left but you are looking small. You probably don't want to hear that because you feel big, do you think you are smaller than the other two?
You look great! Hang in there. Give yourself about four more years, and you might start getting a full night's sleep again!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No, it is not.
Okay, give it time. I'm definitely less tired 11 months into having three kids than I was four months in. It'll pass. :)
You look awesome!
Also, you are about as big as I was when 20 weeks pregnant. You are tiny! :)
Go, Natty, Go! ANd I love the boys' room. I will stay tuned for Princess E's.
It doesn't go away?! No!! Nice catching up with you today. -Julie H
I know you have 2 months left but you are looking small. You probably don't want to hear that because you feel big, do you think you are smaller than the other two?
You look great! Hang in there. Give yourself about four more years, and you might start getting a full night's sleep again!
Post a Comment