I'm typing this one handed as my boys take naps and Señorita Fussy Pants just wants to be held. I thought I'd get all 3 napping at the same but she had other plans. Psh. She's already the queen of the castle.
That's okay, though, because I have pictures to post!
Marcelo finally convinced me that it was time to part with Celo's luscious locks. I looooved his long shaggy hair. It goes so well with his fiesty attitude. But the poor child has been sweating like crazy in this summer heat, so it was time to say goodbye.
Before:
After:
Handsome, no? I think Marcelo did a great job.
After:
Handsome, no? I think Marcelo did a great job. The boys look more alike now. Oh, and see the shirt Diego's wearing in the picture below? He picked it out on a shopping trip with Tata. He wore it for 2 days, then we wrestled him out of it and washed it and now he's been wearing it for the last two days. He's obsessed with it. I asked him why he likes it so much and he said because it looks like Tato's. My dad has a cut off shirt he wears to the beach and apparently Diego thinks it's awesome. He was like, "It's his summer shirt. Can this be my summer shirt?" What he was really asking is, "Can I wear this shirt every single day all summer?"
Don't be fooled by their seemingly sweet smiles. These boys are nothing but trouble. Or as Celo would say, "Chubble."
Don't be fooled by their seemingly sweet smiles. These boys are nothing but trouble. Or as Celo would say, "Chubble."

5 comments:
Wow! He looks like a totally different kid. He looks so handsome and grown up!
I love his haircut! It still suits his personality with that wave in there. :-)
That is so dang cute! You are right they do look a lot more like brothers now. It even made Zac and I consider cutting Noah's really short....maybe....:)
Very cute...and just a little sad :).
It's amazing how a haircut can transform a look, he looks great both ways! I think it's cute he looks more like Diego now, I guess he is done being the baby.
Post a Comment