Monday, January 17, 2011

Cruisin’ Together–Key West

We went on a family cruise to celebrate my mom’s 50th birthday. This will be an overload of pictures divided into each destination. First up, Key West. I’ve lived in Florida for most of my life and this was my first time going. It was beautiful. I would definitely like to go back.

We started out with a nice dinner. The staff was amazing with Diego’s allergies. I was so so thankful for that.

cruise01

Old ship at Key West. We kept doing 2 pictures so that we could all be in one. Sergio, my parents, and me and the kids. Then us with Sergio, David, Marcelo.

cruise02cruise03

Very cool tree. I love that you can see my dad’s feet coming out from behind.

cruise04

Eliana did a lot of this:

cruise05

Some sights, including Ernest Hemingway’s home:

cruise06cruise10

cruise07cruise08cruise09

We walked to the Southernmost Point in the continental US and had to wait in line for a pic. Here’s Tato helping Celo wait patiently.

cruise11cruise13

Eliana looking cute. And then there was a trade.

cruise14_1cruise14cruise16

 

Two family pictures again:

cruise17cruise18

cruise12cruise19

The boys weren’t going to make the walk back, so the three of us made this poor guy get quite the leg workout hauling us back. The kid had some calves!!

No comments: