Kind of. It's been a crazy couple of months and I've had zero time to post. There's so much I want to catch up on, just for the sake of documenting it all. A quick rundown of what's to come:
*The bazillion photoshoots I still haven't posted
*Christmas - Celebration, Downtown Disney, and family Christmas parties
*Our cruise
*Eliana's 6 month, 7 month, and 8 month pictures and all that she's been up to (crawling, saying hi, getting teeth, and working on weaning)
*My mom's surprise 50th bday extravaganza
*Funnies from the kids
I'm working working working on editing some photoshoots, so I can't play on here right now, but here's one quick Celoism:
Celo: I want to do what Diego's doing.
Me: Nope. Only Diego gets to do that because he's big.
Celo: Yeah. He's a big GIRL. (then laughs hysterically at his own joke)
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment