Diego got so dirty that his eyebrows looked like they had been drawn on with a brown pencil. 
I said, "Say cheese" and they broke out into a dance and made up a song on the spot. It goes, "We want some cheese, cheese, cheese." They were cracking each other up. Seeing them make each other laugh makes my heart happy. :)
I wish the pictures were bigger to show just how dirty they got. They love it when I let them do this. I like this picture because it looks like they love each other and have so much fun together. In reality, they are bickering and annoyed at each other like 80% of the time.
These two silly boys have been cracking me up lately. Celo is a hoot. He says the funniest things. If I could remember all the things he says, I could fill a book with hilarious Celo stories. But with this ridiculously bad memory of mine, I forget the stories within 24 hours. At dinner the other night, he told us a whole long story about getting in trouble at school. This is all I remember: "Wawson (Lawson) was not saying nice things, so I spit on him and den I hitted him and I almost broke his head. His hand fell off and he had to go to the hospital and he cried and cried a lot. So Ms. Denise put me in time out and I didn't do it again. It's a good thing the police didn't get me." I will be doing some fact checking with Ms. Denise on Monday. Her reaction every time I see her is, "He had a great day today, Mom!" And she has told me that he's "very kind", so I think it's safe to assume that there were no hands falling off at school this week.
Diego has been an angel child for the past few weeks. I've been soaking it up and praying that he will always be this sweet. He gives me hugs throughout the day for no reason and says, "Mommy I just want to hug you and hug you all day. You're the best mommy ever." He always wants just one more hug or one more kiss and is just sooo sweet and loving. Can he please stay that way forever?? With my health issues, I've had days where I'm..."in a mood", I guess you could say. I don't even have to say anything, and he just sees the look on my face and says, "Mommy, you need a big hug. I hope you have a better day." It makes me tear up on the spot. It makes me feel wonderful and awful at the same time. Wonderful because I'm so proud of the sensitive little heart he has, and awful because he is way too young to have to be comforting his mom. I should be the only one doing the comforting! I'm so so grateful for that boy.
Sunday naps are over. Time to log off.
Sunday naps are over. Time to log off.

No comments:
Post a Comment