8 years ago
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The Earthquake
I posted this on Facebook, but I want to remember it, so here it is on my blog. A few nights ago, there was an earthquake in our home. It made everything in the boys' room shake. It knocked down their dresser and all of their things. Broken glass was everywhere. It was really scary. Luckily, their stuffed puppies that they sleep with helped them clean it all up. They cleaned and cleaned and cleaned all night until they made the room look perfect. They spent all night doing that, which made them feel very tired in the morning. Soooo tired because they were up all night. I am SUCH a deep sleeper that I didn't even notice we had an earthquake. And the boys' room looked so good in the morning, that I would have never known about this awful situation had it not been for Celo's detailed account of the events and for Diego backing up his story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What?! That's crazy! Glad everyone is ok!
Those random earthquakes that only effect one room can be very dangerous! I'm so glad that the boys were able to take care of it with no help from adults.
Post a Comment