Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eliana’s Birthday Party

Eliana turned one last week, but because we were all sick and our home owner’s association took forever to get me a key to the neighborhood pool, we had her party today. All of our family came to celebrate, swim, and eat. :)

My mom made the goody bags. I love how they turned out!

table1

I made cupcakes topped with flower shaped Starbursts. It took a long, long time.

cupcakes2

We decorated the princess’s throne:

chair

Grandma and I posed for pictures with the birthday girl:

GrandmaEliEliMommyPool2

Ellie (or Pinpinela as Tata calls her) and Tata:

TataEli

I think Eliana looks a lot like my dad. They have the same expression, and the same mouth:

TatoEli

TatosEli

Lots of fun in the sun:

pool1pool3

pool4pool7

Best we could do. Kids in the pool do not want to pose for pictures:

pool2

And then there was cake:

elicake3

Check out those tan lines on her wrist.

elicake4

She was a fan. AHHHH I love those bows, even if one is falling.

elicake5

I just love her expression in this picture. I was a genius and planned her party during her normal naptime, but besides this grumpy/serious face for the first hour, she did great.

EliMommyPool

Presents! She got lots and lots of clothes (which she really needed)!

Elipresentselipresents2

I love my family oh so much. I recently heard a girl in a movie say that when she heard moms say they love their life she always thinks they are just pretending. I’m not pretending.

FamilyEBday

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my Nathaly...she is sooo beautiful. I can't believe she is already one...it sees like yesterday when she was born. I was to eat her up. You have a beautiful family!! Can't wait to see her when she is 16. You are going to have to hide her from the boys.

Maria said...

I meant to say I could eat her up.

Kimberly said...

Cutest birthday pictures ever! I can't believe she is a year old already! And what proud big brothers. :-) So sweet.