Eliana has been sick for the past few days, which means she has been extra calm and cuddly. While she was sitting in my lap I thought, her hair has got to be long enough for braids. I shall try it. And she sat still and let me do it!! I tried again today and she started to get over it during the second braid, but I distracted her with a book and she let me finish. Hooray!!! It’s cuteness overload, but at the same time it makes me want to cry because she looks so old.
I’m way behind on blogging, so maybe if I type out a ‘to blog” list I will make time to sit and blog it:
-Our last trip to the pool of the season.
-Our trip to Green Meadow Farms.
-Our 4pm problem. The problem is knocking on my door as I type this. Every. Stinking. Day.
-Diego’s soccer games.
-Celo’s scary health issues.
-Eliana wearing fall clothes. One word: BOOTS.

1 comment:
Awwww! So cute!
Post a Comment