http://instagr.am/p/RhtJOjD4Li/
Doing my 30 days of Thanksgiving via instagram because it's easy since I always have my phone. I'm already a day late, but that's pretty much my life right now. I'm not promising to keep it up for the whole month, but I'll try. It's nice to focus on what I'm thankful for.
Day 1 is for Diego because he was born on the 1st of the month, and because he's my first born. This boy made me a mom. I'm so grateful for the blessing I have of watching him grow up. It's heartbreaking to see how fast the time is going, but also amazing to see him become this sweet, thoughtful little person. I'm so impressed with his intelligence, increasing maturity, and desire to do good. I love the notes he leaves under our pillows, the way he is so willing to help Eliana, and the fact that he's always willing to pose for me when I whip out my camera. We love our Diego!

No comments:
Post a Comment