Celo's birthday this year fell on a Saturday. In the morning we had to go to Melbourne for something so we decided that since we'd be close to Del's Freeze, we should go introduce him to the ice cream I had as a kid. Of course we got there and the only thing anyone wanted was a slushie so that was kind of a bust.

Marcelo ordered a banana split for anyone who wanted to try it. Celo finally gave in and took a bite. I know people rave about Del's Freeze (mostly for the nostalgia factor, I think) but yeah, we're never going there again. Funny how things that are great when you're a kid are not good at all as an adult. (Like McDonalds. Gross.)

He was a happy boy!
Afterwards we went to Pizza Gallery for dinner (backwards, I know). That's Celo's favorite restaurant. I think it's partly because he knows that Diego can eat pizza there and he's always thinking of his brother. We told the waiter it was his birthday so a bunch of waiters came out and sang the Pizza Gallery birthday song to him. He thought it was AWESOME. Look at him grinning from ear to ear! They gave him some little donut like things. Diego couldn't eat those, but he was happy to eat the candy I had in my purse.

I think he would say his 7th birthday was his best so far!










No comments:
Post a Comment