That's the best I could do this time. I tried to do this photoshoot outside, but he wasn't having it. So I came inside and tried to find a spot where he would cooperate.
This is all I got outside. Maybe next month he'll let me play photographer a little more.
Marcelito is getting to such a fun age. He's learning new things everyday. Here are some of the things he's doing:
-He loves to stand up wherever he can, and uses everything as a walker. He'll use an upside down laundry basket, a chair, whatever he can get his hands on.
-He loves to pull himself up on the piano stool and reach up to play the piano. And by play I mean bang. He entertains us with these little concerts almost daily.
-He always wants to play with whatever Diego is playing with, and gets upset if I try to give him something more baby-ish. For example, he'll see Diego playing with Hot Wheels, so I'll give him a soft plastic car to play with. He throws that aside and grabs a "real" car. He's like, why would I play with this baby car when I can play with a hard, metal Hot Wheels with dangerous little wheels that can fall off for me to swallow?
-He won't go to bed at night unless he knows Diego is in bed, too. I'll try to lay him down in his crib, and he'll cry. So I pick him back up and take him to Diego's room to do the bedtime routine. We'll read a book or sing a song, say prayer, and give hugs and kisses goodnight. Then I walk back into his room and lay him in the crib and he goes right to sleep. It's like he knows the party is over and Diego is asleep, too, so now he can go to sleep. It's crazy.
-He loves to play with his voice and babble new sounds, and he wrinkles his nose non-stop.
-He's very jealous! If he sees Diego climb into my lap, he'll start to protest and crawl as fast as he can to climb into my lap, too.
-He's Diego's little shadow and doesn't understand that he's not 2. He wants everything Diego has, whether it's toys, food, or attention.
- He loooooves food. Here's proof:
He's so much fun, and can always put a smile on my face with that flirty little look he does. I think we'll keep him.

4 comments:
Marcelito, you bring such great joy into our lives. We love you and enjoy every minute we spend with you. Just by talking about you or your brother makes us smile and feel true joy.
Te amo mi chiquitÃn!!!!
Abuelita
Natty,
Thanks for taking the time to write this blog. It is a great idea to keep us posted on whatever happens in your household. We are so proud of you. You are a great mommy, Marcelo a great daddy and the babies... are just PERFECT babies!
We love all of you very MUCHO!!!!
Mom
Nat-
I will be in melbourne at the end of this week for miss madeline's high school graduation. I will call you later, perhaps we can get together. -Julie
Post a Comment