Yes, I'm aware that yesterday was Sunday. But we went for like 30 minutes, as a family, for a little family time, so I don't feel bad about it. As my mom would say, "Is that bad?"
Anyway, we got a few cute pictures, so I want to share. Marcelito was a little monkey boy and climbed all the way up the slide. He's a crazy one.
These pictures were from another park day last week. Sweni was in town, so we took the boys to the park.Marcelito's hair was standing up from the static.
At the park, Sweni and I tried to chat and catch up. It didn't really work for 2 reasons. 1) Diego kept pulling one of us away and wanted constant attention. 2) Sweni and I need at least 5 straight hours to talk and fully catch up. No....longer. We're marathon talkers when we get together. It was so great seeing her. But it was too short!
On Saturday we went to Sweni's dad's surprise 60th birthday party. It's so fun to see all the Indian women dressed in their beautiful sari's. One day, at Sweni's wedding, I'll get to wear one, too! I'll post a picture we took at the party when I get it from Sweni.

2 comments:
Aww Natty I was so happy you guys came to the party, and the park was great. We gotta figure out how I can put up the video, I showed everyone the video of Diego's dancing, he is sooo cute! And marcelito's hair standing up in the pic is adorable. I miss home so much already!!Next break we will plan something fun again!
Post a Comment