Bye bye gas guzzling truck:
It's a 2004 Lincoln LS. We really didn't want to have two car payments, but thanks to Tropical Storm Fay, we got a good deal. So with the gas money he'll save, we'll barely feel the difference.
Diego is not pleased. He keeps asking, "Where's Daddy's truck?" When we tell him that Daddy doesn't have a truck anymore and that Daddy has a new car, he looks at it and says, "I don't want Daddy's new car. Where's Daddy's truck? Who take it?" People borrowed Marcelo's truck pretty frequently, and I guess Diego noticed that because he keeps asking, "Who take it? Mikey take it? Irv take it? Grandpa take it?" I told him the car store took it.
I asked Marcelo if there was anything he wanted to add to this post, and his response was, "I miss my truck." Poor guy.



1 comment:
Nice Lincoln! Matt would love a truck, too, but they are such gas guzzlers! I will be nice to save money, I'm sure.
Post a Comment