It has been raining non-stop for two days. My house feels so dark. I've been wearing the same sweatpants since yesterday. Don't tell Jae.
The boys are napping through the rain, thank goodness. They napped just fine yesterday, too. Of all the worries that come with hurricanes or tropical storms, naptime was my greatest concern.
I'm trying to keep the boys entertained as much as possible, but I can't blame them for still being bored. I'm bored, too. I rented some movies, but they haven't really been a hit. Diego can't sit still long enough to watch a movie. So we're spending our time throwing pillows on the floor and jumping off the couch instead.
Poor Diego has no idea what time it is, since the sky looks the same all day. He keeps asking me, "What time is it? It's wunch time? (lunch time) It's go to sleep time?" He liked watching the rain for the first few hours, but now it's so normal, he doesn't even care. He just wants someone new to play with. He's like, "Who's coming today?" He's so bored playing with mommy and daddy. Marcelito, on the other hand, couldn't care less that he's trapped inside the house. He's happy playing with the same car over and over again. Or eating. That boy loves to eat.
In the past few days, Marcelito has finally started walking a ton. He's been walking here and there for about a month now, but he was still choosing crawling as his main form of transportation. Now he tries to walk as much as possible, without pressure from me or Marcelo. He just pulls himself up on something and then walks across the room to get what he wants. He's so wobbly, I love it.
Okay, I'm off to play in photoshop. I can't handle cleaning anymore. I spent the morning cleaning while Marcelo played with the boys. The smell of Lysol and Windex is giving me a headache.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment