Thursday, September 11, 2008

Randomness

I don't have anything exciting to write about, so I'm just posting a few random pictures today.



This picture was taken about a week before I chopped off my hair. We were out on a double date with some friends to a sushi bar. As my friend Lorenia said, " It's the only kind of bar Mormon's and Bahai's go to." (She's Bahai.) Marcelo looks like his momma in this picture.

Mmmmm. Now I want some sushi.

This is Diego at the "mountain". Fountain. He loves going to the fountain in the middle of the local shopping center.

And here's Celo doing his favorite thing: sucking his thumb. Someone please tell me how to break this habit. At least he's not flippin' the bird in this pic. He's laying against the fountain because he was tired and ready to go home and go to bed.

See? Nothing exciting.

8 comments:

Carly said...

Grrr!! I don't know why my blog isn't updating. I'm so sad. My vast audience isn't going to receive their daily doses of Carly's witticisms. lol.

Cute cute pics and yes MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM sushi.

Janelle said...

LOL, Nat. Looking at the first pic I was thinking to myself that you were styling your hair just like your old haircut. :) Cuties. All of you!

Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janelle said...

oops, feel free to delete

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Look how cute your blog is! Love the scarpbooklike pictures on the heading! The old Tuesday tell all just shut down but you can still read the topic ideas at
http://tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com/
and a new group is forming that you can join just go to http://tuesday-tell-all.blogspot.com/
It's a great way to get journaling ideas!

Manda said...

I forgot to say a while ago that I LOVE your hair! It looks so good! Is it a lot of work to get it that straight?
And your boys are go-geous. I really want to meet Celo so I can pinch his adorable chubby cheeks.

Michelle said...

Marcelo, I think you are a mustache short of looking exactly like Borat. Very Nice!

Maria said...

The pic of Celo sucking his thumb makes me laugh. He is such a cute little boy. I don't know why but he reminds me a bit of David.