It's Sunday after church, and all my boys are taking naps. As tired as I've been feeling with this pesky cold that doesn't want to go away, I just couldn't sleep. So instead I'm taking the time to answer this tag from my friend Vanessa.
8 Things Tag
8 Things I'm passionate about
1. Being a wife
2. Being a mommy
3. Being close to my extended family
4. Living the Gospel
5. Food - cooking it and eating it
6. Photography
7. Graphic design
8. Traveling (for now it's just a dream, though)
8 words or phrases I say too often
1. No
2. Crap
3. Babe
4. I love you
5. You're gorgeous (seriously need to stop this one before I create a monster)
6. Ask nicely or "Say please"
7. You know?
8. If you do that again, you're going to time out.
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Have at least one more baby, whether my own or through adoption
2. Go to Italy
3. See my children go on missions and marry in the temple
4. Make a ton of scrapbooks and memory books for my kids
5. Read the Bible and B.O.M all the way through several times
6. Get my house in order..."a place for everything and everything in it's place".
7. Go on a vacation with my whole family
8. Learn lots of different things like how to ballroom dance, learn another language and other random things
8 things I have learned from my past
1. All the tricks that my teenagers will NOT get away with
2. To always look for what the Lord wants you to learn from every situation He throws at you
3. You can never please everyone, so stop trying, and just be yourself
4. Bowl cuts are never a good idea
5. Life gets so much better after high school (amen, Vanessa)
6. Life goes by quickly, so enjoy each moment while you're living it because you're not going to get that time back.
7. God knows what He's doing, so trust that He knows what's best for you
8. Good, true friends are the ones that are always happy for you no matter what
8 places I would love to see
1. Italy
2. Spain
3. Greece
4. Hawaii
5. An island like Fiji or Tahiti
6. Egypt
7. France
8. The Grand Canyon
8 things I currently need or want
1. A maid (Want. No. Need.)
2. To finish my Christmas shopping (Need.)
3. A 50mm 1.2, 1.4 or 1.8 Canon lens (Want.)
4. To finish making 3 Christmas calendars and a couple of Christmas cards (Need.)
5. A storage shed (Want.)
6. A wooden chest for our room (Want.)
7. More food storage (Need.)
8. To clean out the garage. Again. (Need.)
8 People I tag to do this...
(I'm just choosing the first 8 alphabetically.)
1. Alisa
2. Brie
3. Carly
4. Carolyn
5. Jae
6. Janelle
7. Julie
8. Kate
and anyone who wants to do it!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment