8 years ago
Thursday, December 11, 2008
B Scraps
Just a shameless plug for my new scrapbooking blog! I'm joining my friend Sabrina on a blog called B Scraps. We both love designing, but it really isn't as much fun if you don't get to share your stuff with anyone. So we decided to make kits to give away. So if anyone you know likes digital scrapbooking, send them over to B Scraps for some cute freebies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's a bummer you have a cold! We just got over it here. I guess better now than on Christmas. So, I am so jealous you got a fence! I have been bugging for a fence for years now! (just the other day too :) So that's great! I will send the "B scraps" info on. I have a few friends who love to digital scrapbook.
Designing for fun sounds--well--fun! Are you still trying to get a digital job?
Post a Comment