Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feeling the Love

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes while we were sick. We're finally feeling better, which means I'm ready to stop writing post after post whining about how horrible we feel. Yay!

I'm just going to post some pictures that I was planning on posting before the flu invaded our home.

My boys have been buddies lately. Having a fence has really helped them learn how to play together better. One day a few weeks ago, I was watching them through the screen door and saw them sitting at their little picnic table, just hanging out, as cute as can be. I ran to grab my camera, and I did so just in time because look at what I captured!

Sorry for the blur. I took these through the screen:

So cute! Diego just leaned across the table and kissed Celo on the head. I wanted to run outside and squish them both.
And then a few days later, I was outside with them, and turned just in time to see this:


I need to keep these pictures so I can pull them out one day in the very near future when all I hear day after day is, "MOOOOOOOM, he kicked me!!!" I know it's coming.

5 comments:

julie said...

I haven't kept up on blogging all month so I had no idea you were sick, so sorry. I was suppose to take Aubrey in last week for her well check but I was paranoid about stuff going around so I canceled so stories like these make me feel justified for my antics. I love sibling love, I can never seem to catch it with my camera so you are lucky.

Carolyn said...

Aw, those are the cutest pictures! What a good brother Diego is.

Heidi said...

That second picture is so precious! (I know that's a silly word, but I think it fits.)

How did you manage to capture those moments?

Jones said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! we were hit hard with sickness too!

I LOVE when I capture my kids doing these cute things to each other! your boys are so handsome!

Betony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.