For the first time in our almost 6 year marriage, we are now internet subscribers! Yay! No more "borrowing" internet from the neighbors. No more free dial up. No more using my dad's work wireless that I may or may not have accidentally broken once. We have our OWN internet. So happy!
I also finally have my home computer back up and running. You know what that means? Photoshop. Oh, how I've missed you.
Aaaaaand, my kids were really good today! Besides the fact that Celo kept hitting Diego really hard and saying, "Sopit!" (Stop it. No idea where he got that.) And the fact that Diego had a screaming crying fit when I tried to talk on the phone to my cousin. AND the fact that they both woke up at 6:22am. Oh, and the fact that I changed 5 diapers before 7:30am. (Celo's got a bug.) Besides those things, it was a great morning with my funny boys.
Thanks for all the commiserating in response to my last post! At least I know my life is normal. For the most part.
Off to do some photoshopping. Uh, I mean clean the house.
8 years ago

1 comment:
Don't forget about all those coupons at your fingertips now, ha ha.
Post a Comment