Sunday, June 7, 2009

Animals

It's been awhile since I've posted any Colombia pictures. Since there are so many, I've been trying to do them in categories. Last time I posted flowers. Today I'm posting pictures of the animals we saw in Colombia.


I'm just posting a few, but if you care to see more, you can check them out HERE. There are cows, the boys riding a donkey, chickens, fish, etc.


I barely got any pictures of Diego with animals. He's not an animal lover like Celo. Celo LOVES animals. Here he is sticking his hand in the dog's mouth for the millionth time.
One night, an owl perched right outside my grandparents' house. The picture is blurry, but it was the best I could do without a flash. I didn't want to scare it away!
The Chiva. Diego loved to say "chiva".We went to a little market one day and found these turkeys just hanging out. My grandpa loves his cows. This is one of his favorites.
Every morning birds come and eat bananas right by my grandparents' front porch. Diego loved to watch them.Diego stood still long enough for me to take this picture and then ran away. He wasn't very impressed by the fish.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Nat your camera is amazing! Your pictures are great. Matt reallllly wants a nice camera like yours some day. Cute pics!