Thursday, February 4, 2010

Randoms from the Kids

So I guess 4 means Diego is now ready to start thinking about marriage. This week he asked me how old he needs to be to get a wife. He said he wants to be old enough to have a wife right now. I told him that when he gets married he has to work, help around the house, fix things, and drive. Of course that made him want it more because he wants to do all of those things right now (well, except help around the house).

Then he told me that he wants me to have 166 more babies. I asked him where we would put all of these babies and he said, "Um...we could put them under my bed! Yeah, the would love that! Or in my closet! Or in my drawers." I said, "But the babies might get scared if we put them in your dresser drawers." He said, "Um...we could give them night lights." He's a man with a plan.

Also, Celo is mean. Today he held up two cards and said, "Mommy, pick one. Which one you want?" I pointed to one and he said, "No, that one's mine." Then he held out the other one and said, "And that one is Diego's. You don't get one." Okay then.

And Diego's not so nice himself. While cleaning yesterday, I sang "Whistle while you work" and then gave my lame attempt at a whistle. Diego said, "Mommy, your whistle is bad. You're not good at whistling." I guess this isn't mean though, because he's absolutely right. I can't whistle worth a darn.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm laughing too hard to think of anything to write!

Carly said...

LOL I just blogged about Cadence's "wedding." Looks like we need to hook them up Nat. What a riot that would be. It would make for a very entertaining T.V show. Cadence and Diego and their 166 babies that they put in drawers. Take that Duggars.