The decorations.
All of these little vehicles were at the $1 spot at Target. Score!

Goody bags made by my mom as usual. Thanks, Mom!!
Diego surrounded by girls. As usual.
Besides his brother, the only boys at Diego's party were his school friends Connor and Kevin. The rest were 5 girl cousins and 5 girl classmates. Here they are in their hard hats digging for bubbles.
Pin the traffic cone onto the construction site.
Pretty sure Celo peaked. The girl behind him is Natalia. I'm pretty sure she thinks she's Diego's girlfriend.
Dump truck piƱata.

Diego's best buddy, Connor. Connor knows how much Diego loves puppies, so he got him a mini puppy pillow pet. :)
All Diego-friendly food. Except for the veggie dips, but it's not like he was going to touch the veggies anyway. 
Couldn't get them all smiling at the same time. They're still cute, though.
I used Golden Oreos for the "sand". As I was making it, Diego started whining that he wanted it to look like snow instead. Oh for goodness' sake.
Singing happy bday.
His friend Kevin sat next to him during the presents. It was pretty cute.
All of these little vehicles were at the $1 spot at Target. Score!

Goody bags made by my mom as usual. Thanks, Mom!!
Diego surrounded by girls. As usual.
Besides his brother, the only boys at Diego's party were his school friends Connor and Kevin. The rest were 5 girl cousins and 5 girl classmates. Here they are in their hard hats digging for bubbles.
Pin the traffic cone onto the construction site.
Pretty sure Celo peaked. The girl behind him is Natalia. I'm pretty sure she thinks she's Diego's girlfriend.
Dump truck piƱata.

Diego's best buddy, Connor. Connor knows how much Diego loves puppies, so he got him a mini puppy pillow pet. :)
All Diego-friendly food. Except for the veggie dips, but it's not like he was going to touch the veggies anyway. 
Couldn't get them all smiling at the same time. They're still cute, though.
I used Golden Oreos for the "sand". As I was making it, Diego started whining that he wanted it to look like snow instead. Oh for goodness' sake.
Singing happy bday.
His friend Kevin sat next to him during the presents. It was pretty cute.
My dad spent some time in the grass with Eliana. Adorable.
It all turned out great and Diego had a blast. But I am soooooo done party planning. At least until May.

2 comments:
That cake is awesome! It looks just like sand.
You did an awesome job on everything sis, the cake looks like the job sites i'm on everyday, great job!
Post a Comment