The first week of December, I decided to take my kids out to do a little photoshoot for our Christmas cards. (Please don't be offended if you didn't get one. 1) I have a TON of family. 2) I lost a bunch of the cards I ordered. Pretty sure they fell out of my car. Oh well.)
I went into it hoping to get ONE good shot of all the kids looking at me smiling. But it quickly turned into them just being silly for the camera and Mila not wanting to follow directions AT ALL. It was hilarious and exactly what our lives are like right now, so I didn't fight it. :)
I went into it hoping to get ONE good shot of all the kids looking at me smiling. But it quickly turned into them just being silly for the camera and Mila not wanting to follow directions AT ALL. It was hilarious and exactly what our lives are like right now, so I didn't fight it. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment