Monday, December 22, 2014

December Fun - Part 2

My brothers came to visit this year and we had two days together as a complete family (minus Nunzio). It was SO great. We hadn't all been together like that in 3 years.

David, Kelly, and Bailey came first. The girls had so much fun spending time together. Eliana couldn't stop hugging Bailey.


On our little outing to a local gym, I discovered that I can still hula like it's my job. I won a hula hooping contest my senior year. Yeah...I still got it. hahahahaha but I look absolutely ridiculous doing it.


Does Diego hold his 2 year old sister's hand when we go out? No. But his 2 year old cousin? Yes.

COUSINS. Miss this girl so much already! Why can't we be filthy rich and get to see each other one weekend a month at the very least?

Park fun.



We got together with some extended family before Sergio and Sarah left. Cousin table!

A little Downtown Disney time.




And we took advantage and did family pictures. These are the only ones I've edited so far. I'll post more when I've got them finished. But I love these two!!!

Looooved having my family all together. <3 <3 <3

No comments: