Monday, June 9, 2008

Sofi's Birthday Party!

We went to my little cousin Sofi's 2nd birthday party about 2 weeks ago. It was at Gymboree, and my boys had a blast. The theme was Little Einstein's which is one of Diego's favorites, so he thought it was pretty cool. We had a 2 hour drive to get there, and he told us he needed to go pee pee twice, so we stopped on the side of the road and let him go. He thought peeing standing up was pretty awesome, so now, whenever we're in the car, he tells me like every 5 minutes, "Uh-oh, need to go pee pee." About 95% of the time, it's a lie.

Alright, here's some pictures.

The cute birthday girl.
Blowing out the candles on the Little Einstein cake. "I cannot believe it."
Cousin Gabriela. She's so adorable.
Diego was attached at the hip to Tata as usual.
This is a classic Marcelito face. He always wrinkles his nose like that, and loves to bang on things. And this is his charmer face.
Forget all the fun toys, I just want to bang on the glass.
Notice the lack of Diego pictures. He was way too busy playing to stay still long enough for a good picture.

1 comment:

Robbe said...

Marcelito is such a chubba love! What a fun birthday party. I love that Diego has to go fakey pee-pee in the car. He is so funny. Jett is still nowhere near potty-training. I'm so glad it is working for you.