About 15 minutes ago, as I was finishing up making dinner, I was trying to hurry and make a list of the final preparations for tonight's enrichment that I'm teaching. Suddenly, this broke through my thoughts:
"Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, Mooooommeeeeeeeeeeee!"
I looked up to see Diego, completely exasperated that I wasn't answering him. I had tuned him out so much, that I didn't hear him calling me until like, the millionth time. I used to see mom's like that at the grocery store and think, "I will never be like that." And here we are.
To make it up to him, I'm letting him dump oatmeal all over the dining room floor as I type. He's having a blast.
8 years ago

1 comment:
oh man, I'm jealous that you can tune it out. I long for that ability :)
You are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment