Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Best Bites

If you haven't already, check out Ourbestbites.com. My two friends, Kate and Sara, are culinary geniuses and are sweet and generous enough to take time each week to share their delicious recipes with the world. I've tried many of their recipes and have never been disappointed. I don't even know if I can pick a favorite, so I'll just pick the one I happen to be craving right this second: Brazilian Lemonade. It's the best lemonade you'll ever drink. And then there's this Mango Sorbet. It's delicious and super easy to make. Oh, and the Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad is sooo good. (Except I put a lot less chipotle in it because I'm a huge wuss for spicy stuff.) I could go on and on picking recipes I love because, like I said, I've never been disappointed. My favorite part about this blog is that they post step by step pictures for visual learners like myself. They just do an all around awesome job and on top of that, they're two of the coolest girls I've ever met (okay, so *technically* I haven't "met" Sara). Anyway, you should really check it out!

No comments: