Friday, August 8, 2008

Random Pictures

I just want to post a bunch of random pictures.



The boys at the "mountain", as Diego calls it. (The fountain at the nearby shopping center.)

This is Diego hiding under Marcelito's high chair because he didn't want to get his haircut. Marcelo was supposed to shave it, but ended up giving him a mohawk. I agreed to let him have a mohawk for a day, but asked him to shave it off the very next night. I'm such a party pooper.

This was at an indoor play place. Diego loves a "go-kart" they have there. It's a little car that he rides down a long ramp. He rode it over and over again. At one point, he stopped and said, "Uh oh. Sometang's wrong go-kart." Then he pulled on the back of it a few times, like you would pull on a lawn mower to start it, and said, "I fix it." I started cracking up because he was clearly imitating his daddy. Marcelo does that pulling motion when he's fixing the go-kart at my in-law's house. I couldn't believe that Diego has noticed that, and was trying to do the same thing to the little plastic car. You can kind of see his mohawk here.
Man, Marcelito's head is getting big. He's in the 25th percentile for height, 25th percentile for weight, and 95th percentile for the size of his head! It's to store his giant brain.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

That looks like such a fun play place. I like Diego's hawk, too. And I am laughing to myself about Celo's percentile only because Coco's in the 90th for head, too and like 50th for the other. LOL. They are meant for each other.

Morgan Hagey said...

Spencer has that same outfit as Celo! Indoor play places, that's BRILLANT!

julie said...

I thought the Mohawk was cute! I probably wouldn't want my son to have one either though. I've been wanting to go to the indoor play place in Suntree, do you ever go there? Call me if you do