Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Annual Halloween Bash

So, as previously stated, my parents have a Halloween party every year. It is a requirement to dress up. This year, we went for the 101 Dalmations theme. I was Cruela, Marcelo was Horace or Jasper...whichever one is the skinny one...(you know, Cruela's dog catching helpers), and the boys were dalmations. I went crazy teasing my hair, and all I could think about all night was what a nightmare it was going to be to detangle it. It actually wasn't bad, though.

Anyway, here we are: For my little dalmation shawl, I painted a bassinet sheet to match the boys' costumes. Hey, it worked.
Here is my cousin Andrea, and Marcelo's cousin Irv ( that's a lot less weird than it sounds), with their gorgeous baby, Lina. They looked awesome! My cousin made her entire costume and it looked
fabulous. And last, but certainly not least, here are my parents, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. This goes in my top 2 favorite costumes they've worn. (The other is the cavemen. They were hilarious that night.) How cute are they??

7 comments:

Matt and Carolyn said...

You are so creative! The costumes look great. And I think it is way more fun to trick or treat with kids who "get it"! :) Looks like a fun Halloween!

Morgan Hagey said...

Natty- You look AMAZING!

Maria said...

I really like the 101 Dalmations theme. You did a great job with your hair. Pilar is so classic. I love her faces. Tell her I said hi. Looks like you guys had fun at the party.

julie said...

You guys looked great! I have no creativity when it comes to costumes. Diego looked like he had so much fun trick or treating, Hailey is still pretty cautious so it's more like a long walk for us.

Heidi said...

Love all the costumes! You guys all look so great. That's the first time I've seen Andrea's baby.

I'm going to remember the idea of Clark Kent/Superman. That's a great way to get a guy dressed as Superman without having to wear tights!

I love how you made the boys costumes work for two different themes!

Anonymous said...

Great costumes!! (and I liked the firefighter ones too) No wonder you're so creative, check out your parents! Sounds like a fun family!

Anonymous said...

Galaly the costumes are great, good job on your Dalmation Sash, Marcelo should wear that hat out. Mom and Dad did a magical job ;)