Monday, November 3, 2008

Freebies!

Okay, so I am currently in a 4 week challenge to become a designer for sunshinestudioscraps.com. I honestly don't know what my chances are because I am competing with about 30 very very talented ladies. But at least participating has given me a chance to practice and make two kits that you can have for free if you go register at http://www.sunshinestudioscraps.com/. All you have to do is enter an email address and password and you're good to go. Go to sunshinestudioscraps.com/gallery, go to "Mission Two" and you can nab this kit:

It's probably one of my favorites so far, but I say that every time. I extracted the flowers, frame, and wooden circle myself. (That was part of the challenge.)

The kit below is from last week's challenge. It'll be up in the "Mission One" gallery until Thursday. I'll be taking it down after that. So far it's gotten 462 downloads. Is that insane or what?



As fun as this is, it's very time consuming!! Does anyone want to come clean my house, or make dinner? Any takers? The boys are asleep, so I must get to work on my next kit if I want to get paid this week. I don't want to work tonight because I feel like I haven't seen my husband in a week. So at 8pm, the computer is getting turned off, and Get Smart is getting turned on. I can't wait!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nat, I love both of these and would totally come clean your house, if you'll pay for my plane ticket. ;)

Mary said...

I love these!

Anonymous said...

Like I said before...so cute...if only I digi-scrapped! And what did you think of Get Smart?

Heidi said...

Yeah! I'm glad you made the first cut. The kits are fabulous.

Lorenia said...

In a few days, I volunteer to help you clean and cook and play with the boys while you work. :)