Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Marcelito is 2! - Part 2

Part 2 - The Cake

I have to admit, I didn't try very hard this year. I wanted the party to be easy and cheap. For his cake, I just made a racetrack shaped cake and plopped a McQueen on top. It was kind of sad looking, but I don't think Celo minded one bit. Celo about to blow out the candle that had already been blown out by the wind.
And now he's trying to eat it.
Diego giving his little brother big birthday hugsWhy is he making this face?Oh yeah, because he's trying to eat the icing off the candle.

Crazy kid.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, I LOVE the cake. Second of all, he's adorable (but you already knew that). Third, since when has it been 2 years since he was born?!? I can't even believe that. He's still like 1 in my mind, lol.

Janelle said...

Haaaaappy Birthday, little guy! Nat, the cake looks like every little boy's dream. You did a great job, Super Mom.

Heidi said...

The cake looks great, and you're right (from the other post), Diego has a killer smile!

Happy Birthday!