Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Constant Blog Changes

I think I've finally decided on a blog layout and color scheme that I like. I don't love it, but to be honest, I'm tired of messing with it for now. The overhang on the header is going to drive me crazy, but I don't have time to fix it. I have a two year old knocking on his bedroom door and saying, "Mommeeeeeee." A 45 minute nap? Really?? What happened to 2 hours? Guess I didn't tire him out enough today.

*Okay, I lied. NOW I've chosen a color scheme. Blue to represent the house full of boys, and then a little bit of red to represent the little bit of girl in this family.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Nat - you are so funny. I think it looks great. You have such cute boys, let the pics do the talking! :)