Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter!

Easter was over a week ago, but then I went to Texas, so I haven't been able to post pictures.

I was sooo excited to dress the boys because while my grandma was here, she made them matching vests. Sometimes it's hard to get excited about dressing boys, because there are so many cute things for girls! But there are some really adorable things for boys, too. They're just harder to find.

Anyway, so my wonderful grandma agreed to make vests for my boys. It was really fun to go out together and look for the material and the buttons. I really love the buttons. Too bad I'm not great at sewing. Honestly, I know how to sew, but I would just rather not. I don't enjoy it. If I must, for like, Halloween or something, I'll do it. But other than that, the sewing machine never gets taken out.

Thankfully, my grandma is great at sewing. Everything she does with her hands is seriously quality work. She's amazing.

Here are some pictures of her little works of art (the vests) and mine (the boys). :)














Cracking up at Daddy






















It was time to go to church, but Diego wanted to dance:






















The week before Easter, I had Diego color some eggs. He had a lot of fun with it. Thank you, Dollar Store. Here are some pictures. To be fair, I'll also post some of Marcelito:

No comments: