Going pee pee in the potty was a one time thing. Diego hasn't wanted to go again. Every time I ask him if he needs to go, he says, "No, I good." That's his answer for everything these days.
Diego do you want more breakfast?
No, I good.
Diego, do you need a diaper change?
No, I good.
Yesterday, I thought, where did that come from? Who has he heard say that a lot? A second later, I said to Marcelo, "Babe, are you still hungry?" To which he replied, "No, Babes, I'm good." And Diego the Parrot started saying, "No, Babes, I good."
And then today, I had him make a birthday card for my cousin, which he thought was great fun. I said, "Are you done? Do you want to color it more?" And of course, he answered, "No, I good."
And yes, I already had a discussion with Marcelo about not teaching Diego incorrect English anymore.
Hmmmmm, do I want to write more? No, I good.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment