Hello friends and family!
This is the my first real entry on my new blog. All of the previous entries were copied from my old one that I started as a student at the University of Miami when I was 19. I didn't want to lose any of the entries I wrote about my life with Marcelo, so I copied everything, starting from the first entry I wrote as a married woman.
So why do I blog? Because I love that it's a convenient way to keep a record of our family. I can write about milestones, post pictures, and not worry that something will happen to it over time, like I do with my paper journal. And on top of that, it's an easy way to keep my friends and family updated.
Why the name? Marcelo's family calls him Marce (Marceh, not Marcy) and my family calls me Nati. So I combined the two. Not very creative, I know.
I must warn you, most of what I write is for myself. This comes from the fact that I've been writing in it for years without anyone (well, just one person) reading it. But now my family has become more spread out, and I've decided it's time to share it.
Warning #2: I babble incoherently a lot. I love to write, and more often than not, I don't know when to stop.
You've been warned.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment